North America’s Reaction to How Volatile Prices are Impacting the Global Oil Marketplace
Platts annual North American Crude Oil Summit sets a unique regional agenda, inviting industry leaders to share their views on the critical developments affecting both the upstream and trading communities.
Facilitating exchange of genuine value between the industry’s senior executives and forming part of our international series of crude summits, the North American Summit provides a perfect environment to encourage stimulating debate between speakers and your peers.
Your Comprehensive North American Upstream Outlook
Join 150 influential upstream leaders and experts from the North American and global oil community as they debate and evaluate where US, Canadian, and Mexican production will be by the year end and into 2017
Only at Platts North American Crude Oil Summit will you hear:
- US exports – Does reversing the ban matter and what is likelihood of regional price crashes if ban stays in place?
- Canada – What will become of stranded Canadian oil and can it find a way out?
- Mexico – What have the auctions accomplished? What is the outlook for deepwater investment?
- Trading – Shape of the curve and state of North American oil trading today
- WTI-Brent fluctuating price spreads – What is next year’s forecast on the price differential?–Crude by rail evolved during the WTI-Brent price gap and stayed as a solution to pipeline infrastructure restraint – With low prices and new infrastructure in place, is it still viable?