Pre-Summit workshop - Dec 7
Summit - Dec 8-9
Platts annual Middle East Crude Summit sets a unique regional agenda, inviting industry leaders to share their views on the critical developments affecting both the upstream and trading communities with 3 full days of content and networking.
Facilitating the exchange of genuine value between the industry’s senior executives and forming part of our international series of crude summits, the annual Middle East Crude Summit provides a perfect environment to encourage stimulating debate and interaction with the speakers and your peers.
2015’s event will enable you to develop the knowledge, insights and new relationships you need for the year ahead.
Join us this December 7, 8 and 9 at the wonderful Meydan hotel in Dubai as we delve deep into the Middle East’s oil markets.
Your comprehensive Middle East upstream outlook
Join 150 influential upstream leaders and experts from the international oil community as they debate and evaluate the new regional upstream oil landscapeDay 1: Middle East upstream development day – December 8
- Session 1: Keynotes
- Session 2: Middle East oil fundamentals in an evolving price environment
- Session 3: Iran’s return to the energy markets
- Session 4: Continuing developments in Iraq and Libya - plans for production expansion and new crude streams
Middle East oil trading and risk management evolution
Hear international oil trading experts discuss key market developments affecting oil trading and risk management in the Middle East, including; examining the Saudi market share policy, export markets, supply competition, future oil price movements, benchmark evolution and new risk practices in this volatile time.Day 2: Middle East oil markets, trading, pricing and risk day – December 9
- Session 5: Middle East oil markets in a rapidly changing and competitive market
- Session 6: Middle East export markets in focus and the fight for market share
- Session 7: Regional trading, pricing and benchmark evolution
- Session 8: Understanding evolving oil flows and infrastructure development in the region
- Session 9: Managing current oil price risk and volatility
- PLUS! Pre-Summit Workshop: A guide to oil trading, risk management and pricing – December 7
New connections, new ideas, new business
Develop new connections with the market at the annual Middle East Crude Oil Summit through active delegate participation and networking opportunities
- 9 networking breaks including A Gala ‘rooftop’ Reception overlooking the fantastic Meydan racecourse
- Shared insight, opinion and event better networking with our event mobile app
H.E. Dr. Matar Hamed
Al Neyadi, Undersecretary, Ministry of Energy of the United Arab Emirates
Dr. Falah J. Alamri
Director General, SOMO, Iraq
Senior Vice President, LUKOIL Overseas
Managing Director, Vitol Dubai
Christof H. Rűhl
Global Head of Research, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority